romanticism

In my second post I want to introduce you in to the main topic of my proyects. This year our teachers proposed that we have to based on our collection in romanticism.
 Romanticism is an artistic and cultural movement focus on the emotions and feelings of the artist. Where we can see the most important examples is in literature and painting. In literature we have a close writer who is Rosalía de Castro. In painting one of my favorite paintors  of the romanticism is courbet.
Picture of Rosalía de Castro taken from:https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archivo:Rosal%C3%ADa_Castro_de_Murgu%C3%ADa_por_Luis_Sellier.jpg
Self-portrait from Courbet (1843-1845) picture taken from:http://inciclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Archivo:Gustave_Courbet_-_Le_D%C3%A9sesp%C3%A9r%C3%A9.jpg
Each one have to choose a part of romanticism that they whatever they want. For example a painting, a book, a feeling or a characteristic of the movement. In my case choosed the costume of the moment taken to the characters of a film. I´ll talk about the film in the next post.

Comentarios