Hello, in this post I´ll introduce myself. My name is Naiara and  I am student of fashion design in Esdemga, Pontevedra, where I live. I created  this blog for my english subject. The blog won´t be about an especific theme, I´ll talk about whatever I want, probably directed in fashion, like proyects, influences and things that I like. For example my first post was about an own design.
I think that this blog is a great oportunity to talk about me, and share a part of my life.
 I chose this career because I like fashion, but i like art too and I was between studying fine arts or fashion design, finally I decided fashion design. I would like to match both parts in my proyects and focus fashion in a more in a artistic way rather than comercial. I want my garments to say something more that what you can just see. I think that the concept is very important when you create something. Esdemga is literally inside of the  fine arts faculty, that´s something that inspires me.

Comentarios